[StBernard] LRA cost me $24,000 & called to say "I was lucky."

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 14 17:33:01 EST 2007

Larry my sister , also thought she had received good evaluation from LRA her
Gold copy came back and they had given her and her husband the 50,000 on the
affordable loan plus the amount minus her insurance. It would not pay off
her new mortgage, but make it more affordable. Well after the new year they
received a letter stating they were not going to get the 50,000 because they
did not realized she worked. So who checked this paper work and screwed it
up. How can these people get away with getting peoples hopes up and then
hitting them with another blow.

Sue