[StBernard] LRA cost me $24,000 & called to say "I was lucky."

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 16 22:53:01 EST 2007

wendy,

i second that!!!! keep hearing that 'we are making you whole again'?!?! i
am not better off now, i am starting over with a 30 year mortgage at 40!!!!
how does that make me whole, go figure. i am just in way more debt than i
used to be. so much for paying for insurance, cause now i am paying a
mortgage instead of getting a grant!!!!!

thanks for letting me vent. LRA offered me $2644. for my house. i would
rather they have told me i just didn't qualify then to say
"congratulations", now bend over?!?!

good luck to you,

nancy sinopoli
former judy drive resident and still missing 'home'