[StBernard] LRA cost me $24,000 & called to say "I was lucky."

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 18 01:07:49 EST 2007

Wendy, If memory serves me correctly, and it make take having a copy of
earlier thread to review to jog it, I was only disagreeing with the
statement that people who had no insurance were better off. They have all
the same problems you mention as well as no flood check or LRA check in hand

in what is almost 17 months later. I fully agree not deducting the
insurance would be the least they should do.

I agree insurance reform should be near the top of the to do list. Any
policy that is written now should be considered suspect as they have so many

exclutions they will never pay for anything but a fire here and there.
Let's face it nobody would dare make a minor theft claim for fear of
cancelation. They might as well be written on toilet paper. For the
Insuance companies to say these rates are justified is laughable. The worst

disaster in american history and they still made a record profit. How can
that justify these rates.

Take care
Randy