[StBernard] Send Emails to the Council

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 22 02:13:06 EST 2007

Since this list has started Craig Taffaro has been the voice of the Council
for us and without him we would have been no better than the forums on
NOLA.com. However, he is just one man and the Council consists of seven
members.

Craig tries his best to help everyone, regardless of the district they live
in, but sometimes you want to talk with your own representative on the
Council.

To that end, through some digging around, I believe I have found the email
addresses for each member of the Council. No, I'm not going to share them
with you, but I will give a bridge.

Use the form on this page of my website so send an email to your Council
Person.

<http://tinyurl.com/37fcxb>

Thanks,
Westley

PS Be sure to read the disclaimer on that page before sending any emails.