[StBernard] Councilman question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 22 21:12:17 EST 2007

Craig, could you please post to Westley what the parish's proposed alternate
plan to the ABFE was?
After all the news dust settled, all I could understand is that the parish
thought it had submitted such an alternate to the "everything 3 feet above
adjacent ground" ABFE, but FEMA said it was never put in writing to them by
the parish. Yet I don't recall anyone reporting or advising the public what
the alternative consisted of.

Such an alternate to the FEMA proposed ABFE should be made public and posted
on the parish site as public information so people can see the difference
between the parish's proposal and FEMAs and how either one would affect
their plans.

Deborah Keller