[StBernard] Send Emails to the Council

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 23 18:15:41 EST 2007

To ALL,

Please be aware that emails to the council members may be delayed in getting
print the email out and give it to the appropriate council member. This
obviously will be somewhat inefficient since it will occupy much of the
clerk's time- the clerk's email is pboudreaux at sbpg.net- emailing to council
members and not getting an electronic response may be misinterpreted as a
lack of interest and that would not be fair in all cases.

Keep in mind that all council members have an assigned email but it does not
mean that the email is monitored regularly- for instance, I never check my
email on the sbpg site because I use my personal address.

use the first initial of the name and the last name @sbpg.net, except for my
email use cptcounseling at aol.com-

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig