[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 23 19:48:24 EST 2007

My house was inspected on Oct 13 and I still have no letter. I am
told

Our house was inspected within two days of the appointment, but I have to go
back to the court house and get a copy of my property tax bill, even though
we were exempt from property taxes. Just another hoop.
Plus they DO want the sba info although we did NOT get a loan for the
structure.
I also wonder how they deduct the insurance a s the flood maxed out but
included garage etc.

Gaby