[StBernard] The Cane Truck

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 24 01:01:09 EST 2007

Some of y'all may know that I've relocated to Thibodaux after the storm.

Because of my new digs, I felt I needed to have a web site that also
represented my new home.

To that end, I have now launched a new web site called The Cane Truck
<http://www.thecanetruck.com>

This is the site I will be using for my broader political ramblings and for
taking pot shots at the Daily Vomit, I mean Comet, the local newspaper out
here.

My Ask Westley! site will continue, as will the email list, I just felt I
needed place to ramble about things that I felt didn't belong on the list or
the Ask Westley! site.

Take a look around whenever you're trying to forget your worries. You'll
find plenty to get upset with, like my recent posting about insurance, but
you may also find something to laugh about (Prince Charles and Camilla
Parker Boyles get no respect from anyone, even computers).

<http://tinyurl.com/2c7nqa> - Insurance Dragon
<http://tinyurl.com/yvwyjs> - The English Rodney Dangerfield Couple

Westley