[StBernard] The Cane Truck

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 24 22:13:39 EST 2007

http://tinyurl.com/2c7nqa

Wesley I enjoyed reading this, But would like to add that the government of
MS. pushed their insurance company's into this. They stood behind there
people, the DA looked into State Farm and they did not want to be looked
into so they settled. Now if they were cheating people in MS. What do you
think they were doing in LA. We have once again been deserted by our state.
I brought my case to the Insurance commissioner 9 months ago and have not
heard from them. I have called and was told they are still checking into it.
Same old LA. politics. MS. did not give their people all this grief over the
money the government gave to the people. There were no options if you were
eligible you received your money and did what you wanted or needed to do
with it. They did it the smart way. Here we are still begging for our own
money. Where are our representatives, they are letting our LA. government
get away with this. I always thought MS. would be the last state I would
move to, now I am re thinking this. I will move back to LA. because I cannot
take a 40 % deduction but soon as the 3 year punishment is over and I can
sell this home I am out of there.
Sue