[StBernard] trailer give away

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 27 14:54:02 EST 2007

Judy,

In hopes that your in-laws will live for a while longer, there really needs
to be some alternative planning for them when this issue comes up as these
trailers, even the mobile homes will have to be moved in the R1 areas- FEMA
put the mobile homes in R1 trailers without any consent from the council-
it sets up a real dilema as mobile homes do not really motivate people to
move out, especially in special circumstances like yours and as
neighborhoods attempt to regain their momentum, it can really become a
neighbor against neighbor issue. I am not telling you to go tell them
anything now and raise their anxiety but since you asked I would rather not
skirt the issue. Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss
it a bit more.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig