[StBernard] 25 percent of Road Home applicants challenging awards

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 30 21:55:04 EST 2007

The LRA small rental program to help small rental properties owners is even
worse than the residential application process. It's an ordeal worse than
the SBA application. You need a coarse on how to fill out the application.

The Handbook available to help you fill it out is 42 pages long and I don't
know half of what they are talking about. It is very complicated and we
will need to do a lot of research and get a financial advisor or others to
help us figure out this maze of questions and regulations. They want you to
figure out percentages based on market values and such but they don't give
you real numbers to help you find the percentages. That is left up to you to

research. And that is just the first round of competitive applications.
You need to do this three times over the coarse of 2 years if I am
understanding this correctly and the questions and regulations will change
with the next two rounds of applications you have to fill out. Eye yi yi!!!

Do they really want to help??

Laurie