[StBernard] Town Hall Meeting With Senator David Vitter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 30 22:38:30 EST 2007

Dear Friend:

Please join me at a Town Hall Meeting in Chalmette on February 3. We'll
discuss the closing of MRGO, hurricane recovery, and other key issues for
Louisiana families

Town Hall Meeting
With U.S. Senator David Vitter

Saturday, February 3
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Nunez Community College
Auditorium
3710 Paris Road
Chalmette

I have made keeping in touch with Louisiana residents my top priority, and I
found that town hall meetings are one of the best ways to learn about the
top issues impacting Louisianians. As I continue to serve in the U.S.
Senate, I will hold town hall meetings in all 64 parishes every Congress.

I'm excited to hear the issues and concerns on the minds of the people of
St. Bernard Parish. I hope you'll be able to join us and look forward to
seeing you.

Sincerely,
David Vitter
U.S. Senator