[StBernard] 25 percent of Road Home applicants challenging awards

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 30 22:43:30 EST 2007

No, they want to keep criminals from committing fraud. The by-product
is that they don't get to help you. A win-win for the state--it gets
control of the funds that they don't give out.

And the state can't figure out why we malcontents are
complaining.....after all it's the federal government that is refusing
to help.....of course, that's according to our wonderful, grandmotherly
governor.

The only thing that I do understand is that if the government drives
everyone out of the coastal areas, during the next evacuation you should
be able to make it to Baton Rouge in about an hour!! Last one out turn
out the lights and leave the pumps running.

JIM