[StBernard] Our Lady of Lourdes Homecoming Mass

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 1 23:37:23 EST 2007

Hi Westley,

I apologize for not saying THANK YOU sooner for getting Lourdes on you site.
The contact info is just what we were looking for as we are trying to
contact as many folks as possible to help make our case!

I'm also posting the message we are hoping to have in the papers about the
mass. We appreciate your helping us out. I've been clicking ads on the
site and hoping that it helps you benefit from your hard work. Please know
that we will keep you in our prayers of thanksgiving!

OUR LADY OF LOURDES HOMECOMING MASS

Parishioners and friends of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Violet,
Louisiana are invited to attend a Homecoming mass and reception on Saturday,
February 10, 2007. Plans are being made for attendees to be able to visit
the church building to view the damage caused by Hurricane Katrina. For
many parishioners this may be the first opportunity to see firsthand the
current condition of the church. Visitation of the church will begin at
11:00 a.m. and end shortly before the start of mass. Mass will begin at
1:00 p.m. and those attending are asked to bring their lawn chairs for
seating, if possible. A reception will take place following mass.

This time of fellowship is in celebration of the Feast Day of Our Lady of
Lourdes. This will be the first time mass will be celebrated since
Hurricane Katrina forced the closure of Lourdes Parish. This event is
also part of an ongoing effort by Lourdes parishioners who are working with
representatives of the archdiocese towards the reopening of Our Lady of
Lourdes parish.

Please plan on attending this joyful celebration. Everyone's support is
needed to make this event a success. Information regarding future meetings
will be available. If anyone has any questions or would like to volunteer
to take part in the celebration, please send an e-mail to
ololvioletla at yahoo.com.