[StBernard] 25 percent of Road Home applicants challenging awards

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 2 19:39:33 EST 2007

>The only bright point about challenging your award is that my appraisal

>went

>up $33,000.00. But because I am rebuilding and not relocating, I'm afraid

>there's still a lot of headaches to go through before I actually see any

>money. Will keep all informed.

>Karen Fernandez

ANY IDEA WHAT DOLLAR AMOUNT PER SQUARE FOOT WAS USED IN CALCULATING THE PRE
KATRINA VALUE? IT LOOKS LIKE LRA-ROAD HOME USE $70.00 PER TO FIGURE MY
PRE-KATRINA
VALUE...THAT SEEMS A LITTLE LOW TO ME....2500 SQUARE FOOT HOUSE FOR
$175,000.00
BEFORE THE STORM..WHAT ABOUT THE COST OF THE LOT PRE KATRINA...ARE THEY
FACTORING
THAT IN TO COME UP WITH A BUY OUT PRICE? GJS