[StBernard] LA Speaks: More broadcasts of "Our Voice. Our Plan. Our Future."

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 5 18:54:02 EST 2007

You can still catch the Louisiana Speaks TV Special,
"Our Voice. Our Plan. Our Future."

Cox Communications and Cox4 are presenting this schedule of shows as a
public service in the following parishes: Acadia, Ascension, East Baton
Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberia, Iberville, Lafayette, Livingston, St. James,
St. Martin, St. Mary, Vermilion and West Baton Rouge. Following is the
detailed programming schedule for these programs on Cox4:

Monday, Feb.5, 1 - 3 p.m.
"Our Voice. Our Plan. Our Future" and "Your Stories"

Monday, Feb. 5, 10 - 11 p.m.
"Our Voice. Our Plan. Our Future" only

Tuesday, Feb. 6, 9 - 11 a.m.
"Our Voice. Our Plan. Our Future"and "Your Stories"

Wednesday, Feb. 7, noon - 2 p.m.
"Our Voice. Our Plan. Our Future" and "Your Stories"

Thursday, Feb. 8, noon - 2 p.m.
"Our Voice. Our Plan. Our Future" and "Your Stories"

Friday, Feb. 9, noon - 2 p.m. AND 2 - 4 p.m.
"Our Voice. Our Plan. Our Future" and "Your Stories"

"Your Stories" features a special interview with key members of the LA
Speaks team:
Peter Calthorpe, Principal at Calthorpe Associates and lead planner for LA
Speaks
Boo Thomas, President of the Center for Planning Excellence, the
organization facilitating Louisiana Speaks
Eddie Bonner, part of the LA Speaks outreach team