[StBernard] Street Lights (for Craig)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 5 23:40:07 EST 2007

Can you provide a status on the selection of a contractor to repair or
replace the parish owned light poles. I know that your district has a lot
of them so we have something in common. I don't believe in plowing the same
field twice and District C has a few streets that contain these poles.

The concern I have is that we have a number of areas where people are living
that have no light service. At least two homes have people with special
needs. Is there anything we can do for them in the meantime. Molly Buckley
with Entergy does a great job of responding to calls about lights on wooden
poles. Maybe we should consider letting Entergy take care of the parish
owned poles.

Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Howard