[StBernard] LRA heading down the "wrong" Road Home...again!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 8 18:29:43 EST 2007

This is directed to John Scurich. If the "LRA accepted and approved the
value he determined on homes", did these homeowners give the LRA his
certified appraisal at the time they met with their advisor, or did they
wait to submit the certified appraisal after the LRA determined what they
thought the pre-Katrina value of their home was? I have had people tell me
not to give my certified appraisal to the advisor at the first meeting, but
rather to wait to see what value was given to my home by the LRA.

pck