[StBernard] St. Tamanard gathering/St.Anselm Catholic Church

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 9 21:48:31 EST 2007

Dear Friends,

It's time to gather once again and renew friendships, share a meal, and ask,

"How's your Mom and 'Dem?
On Sunday, March 11, 2007 St. Anselm Catholic Church in Madisonville will
host a dinner for all displaced St. Bernard residents in the west St.
Tammany area. During our first gathering we expected about 50-60 people,
over 250 showed up. Talk about the miracle of "multiplication of loaves!" we

somehow managed to feed everyone.
We are cooking for 200 people this time, so if you find yourself in the
area, please come and give an old friend a hug.
Our gathering will start after our 11:00 am Mass. Any questions, give me a
call at 985-507-6334

God Bless,

Deacon Butch Shartle