[StBernard] Fines

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 10 14:35:12 EST 2007

To all you folks who left and still are property owners down here, I can see
why it is tempting to shirk the owner responsibilities and blame lack of
funds etc.
I have to say this, though, if you cant live up to the responsibilities that
come with ownership, than RID yourselves of your albatross and demo the darn
thing. LRA will buy the slab for the same money as a house.
Leaving it to rot is not an option and should never be considered one.
Thanks for letting me voice my 2 cents worth.

Gaby

The "Road Home" is paved with good intentions......