[StBernard] A Message from the Servants of Christ Food Distribution & Community Services

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 10 14:37:38 EST 2007

A Message for Today
Servants of Christ Food Distribution & Community Services
February 11, 2007

". . . And how can they hear if nobody tells them? And how is anyone going
to tell them, unless someone is sent to do it? That's why Scripture
exclaims, 'A sight to take your breath away! Grand processions of people
telling all the good things of God!'"

-Romans 10:14-15 (The Message)

Smaller but Sufficient

B. Kenny Forsyth, MSC

The Servants of Christ Food Distribution & Community Services has relocated
to 1519 E. Judge Perez Dr. Suite 1. This move was necessary due to the
inability for us to pay the $525.00 per month rental fee. The new office is
much smaller, and the rental fee is only $2.75.00. It has no bathroom, but
we can use the bathroom facilities at the Life Educational Alternative
Program four doors down.

Come visit and tour our new office space!

Working on the Front Line

A Missionary Servant of Christ is called by God, to work on the front lines
of missions!

Currently, the Missionary Servants of Christ are trying to meet the unmet
needs of many St. Bernard Parish residents. We are providing social services
as:

* Emergency Food Assistance
* Drug and Alcohol Intervention
* At-Risk and Troubled Youth Intervention
* Children's Advocacy & Life Skills Training
* Pastoral Care & Counseling
* Family Advocacy

Your GIFT can help us minister to St. Bernard Parish residents.
www.servantsof christ.info
Sincerely

B. Kenneth Forsyth, MSC
socfoodbank at netzero.com . (504) 439-9941 .