[StBernard] Fines

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 10 14:38:41 EST 2007

Darryl,

Unfortunately, I have had the same experience. Thankfully I was living
close enough, and my parents were in Chalmette the whole time, that we could
actually check that the lawn wasn't being done. Imagine my surprise when I
received a bill for several months worth of lawn care when I had hired
someone else to do the job they the first guys weren't doing!

Tanya

>The hardship is going to be on people who do care, they are the
ones who
will be trying to borrow >money to get that grass cut and pray that
the
person they get really does cut the grass.

________________________________

Absolutely...I've already been burned twice on this to the tune of
$500+
dollars. The first person did the job once (when I was able to be
there to
confirm it) and then just kept cashing my checks without any more
lawn work
being done. We were unable to track them down and the cell phone
they had
provided was one of those prepaid ones from Wal-Mart. I found a
second
person to do the same job and got nailed again. I have been down a
few
times to try to keep the lot cut down but I work six days a week
right now
and am not able to come back to St. Bernard on a regular basis. I'm
hoping
to find someone else to do this for me but obviously I'm very wary.

Darryl