[StBernard] bike path between NO and BR for $33 million

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 14 00:33:50 EST 2007

Jane may survive just fine. She might be packin' a 9mm or a 45 on her
person.

I thought this equally as well. Since when have we entered
Utopia/Heaven on
earth?

Allow me to be a realist for a moment. Let's say Jane decides to
take a trip
from her safehouse in Harahan down the levee path. Being Summer, she
decides
early mornings or later evenings are better times to enjoy her
beautiful
excursion on the brand-new path which will aid her in getting her
health
back in order after so many years.

She passes through Jefferson enjoying the scenery and fresh air
provide her
by a beautiful summer morning. She is seen in Jefferson by a friend
who
returns from Jefferson headed back to Harahan after a great ride
earlier.

She passes into New Orleans Parish.

Jane was never seen again alive by loved ones. She never made it
back, but
her body was found in brush and trees along the Mississippi with her
bike
missing. Her funeral was as beautiful as one here can imagine.

-jer--