[StBernard] Lawn Care

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 14 20:15:24 EST 2007

Hi Darren!

It's so good to hear from you. Hope Teri & the kids are doing well. We miss
you. My son is in the house (garage really) on Llama. Just wanted to say
"Hello". Give my best to the wife and kids. Are ya'll really coming back? We
are back in our house now. If you're in the neighborhood, please come by and
visit.

To everyone out there, I know Darren personally and he is a wonderful man
who you can trust to take care of your lawn. He always kept is home up
impeccably.

Karen Fernandez

Having read various e-mails regarding my neighbors being ripped off on grass
cutting and lawn care. I am currently performing lawn care for neighbors in
my area. I resided on Bear Drive, in Arabi, and hope to return shortly. I
am a fireman and spend a good bit of time in the city and St. Bernard area.
If anyone is interested in having me cut their grass and perform lawn duties
I can be contacted at any of the following numbers, Darren Imbraguglio, cell
phone (504) 485-9648, home (985) 249-7907 or e-mail darrengoo2 at hotmail.com.
My family and I are temporary located in Mandeville and I can provide my
home address and additional information for anyone interested my services.