[StBernard] Life Coaches

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 14 20:52:44 EST 2007

Westley,
The Life Coaches I am working with are very interested in helping the
people of St. Bernard. One in particular, Reuel Hunt , has implimented
leadership program`s for kids and is interested in doing this in St Bernard
School`s. I am adding some links that explains the program`s. The Coaches
are also looking to get coaching to the leader`s of the Parish if they would
be interested . If anyone is interested please contact me at
KittySaint19632000 at Yahoo.com. I have greatly benefited from these coaches
and know other`s will also.

www.CoachingKids.org

www.NewLeaders.biz

www.TheCALL.biz