[StBernard] trailers and storms

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 14 20:57:09 EST 2007

I am the lady that has in laws in a fema mobile home. Yes, her daughter of
course heeded the warnings in hammond for the tornados. Her parents are
well takencare of, that is why we need them to keep the fema mobile home in
her front yard. I fill the same way about fema's warning about getting in a
ditch. When we were living in a travei tailer, they gave us the same
warning. I wanted to say get real. ditch, trailer...I;ll take my chances and
pray. Fema has not idea. Hopefully all these trailers that were distroyed
they will give these people katrina homes instead, but it doesn't look like
it.

Judy Hedrick