[StBernard] Demo List NOT Updated

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 15 21:59:16 EST 2007

Please keep on top of this. One of my neighbors had his house up for demo.
He called (since he lives in Mississippi) and asked them to take it off the
list since he had a buyer. They told him the house had been scheduled for
demolition that Wednesday, but they would pull it. He came in town the next
day, went and did whatever paperwork he had to do, pay what ever taxes he
had to pay, etc. Went to pass by the house and it was gone ! Demo'ed that
morning. He lost $25,000.00. So as a word of precaution, keep on top of
it.

Syl