[StBernard] Fines - not so fine?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 15 22:14:13 EST 2007

Wrench and/or Jer:

My husband and I share your feelings. And, my 14 year old daughter is
devastated that we did not return to rebuild in the parish. All she can see
is that her friends have returned to the place where she was born and grew
up and she wants to be there too.

My heart breaks for her --- but I won't change my mind based on that. I'd
rather her despise our relocation than to risk her health and safety. I too
am praying for the best -- I love the parish and thought we'd retire and
spend the rest of our days there. But not like this. At 50, ten years or
so is significant. Good luck to you.