[StBernard] Fines (Jer) & Question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 16 00:18:01 EST 2007

Yes, I agree with you Craig that there are NO funds currently to deal with
private property. However, once the "funding"
arrives from fines, and land-grabbing that that matter will be resoved as
whether there be funds in the coffer to "serve" the populace. In the good
old days of Police-Jury, yes there was some "dealing", but it is without
doubt that if that type of government (forgive me, Ron) were alive today, a
juror (such as the good Mr. Munster, for one) would have no problem reaching
out to his constituents without hesitation. That's a given! But, then again,
we remember the good old days where caring was beyond all else.

Accountability is now provided in council, at the expense of the
now-suffering and negelected.

--jer--

Cindy,

there are no funds in the budget to take care of private property.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig