[StBernard] Randazzo's

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 21 22:36:13 EST 2007

I know this info has been posted before and I appologize for asking for it
now. But would someone also post the address for Nonna's bakery? I don't
want to miss visiting this business on my next trip down home. Seems like
my pre-K visiting habits are returning to normal more and more with every
trip. That is, eat eat eat eat.....

In case anyone is interested, if you had ever visited Vera's Restaurant over
the lake - northshore, last street before the old Hwy 11 bridge - they have
relocated to a strip mall on North Gause in Slidell just before you get to
the mall. They serve some of the best soft shelled crab imaginable!
Penny