[StBernard] health

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 24 12:34:16 EST 2007

We've been working on the house since the day in Sept 2005 that they let us
back in after Rita. We've been living back home for 9 months now. This is
the healthiest the family has ever been. I attribute it to losing many of
the oak trees on Corinne that would coat the air with pollen that would
wreck havoc on our sinus system. Another theory is that with the house
gutted, all new HVAC system, Moldguard, Boracare, Sporicidin, and no more
carpeted floors, it will take another 17 years for the dust, mites, pet
dander, and other irritants to build up in the well-insulated houses that
came along the last 20 years. Seals out the heat and cold, but might also be
sealing in a lot of other stuff over a long period of time. ddk