[StBernard] MRGO suit

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 24 12:59:47 EST 2007

" Why does everything Katrina have to be so complicated? " --DDK

Yes, I also can attest/relate to what you say. Bruno and Bruno has a
downloadable one on their site, but not certain if it, too, has faulty
info/language.

http://www.brunobrunolaw.net/oldsite/Form_95_4-5_Feb_2007.pdf

It has a Feb, 2007 filename, however. Seems my original one was done in
August at the second Trailer next to Torres for Jerald Andry. Just wondering
if completing the Form 95 at that time with Andry was as legit or not or
have to go through Bruno/Andry again...

I plan on sending it in anyhow on Monday as my Postmarked claim. It's only 2
pages.

--jer--