[StBernard] Safe or unsafe...that is the question?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 24 13:06:39 EST 2007

Wendy,

Glad to hear from you again. I've been away from the site for a couple of
weeks. Hope all is well with
you and your family. I don't personally know you, but will never forget the
info over the past year and a half that you sent out and the personal note
that you took the time to respond to regarding my "confusion" with the
insurance loss of use, which as with everyone else we were totally denied
along with all homeowner's proceeds. But life goes on!!

TJH --