[StBernard] MRGO suit

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 24 21:00:14 EST 2007

Jer I sent my in on Dec.6 . I have received back a paper from the COE
telling me they received the paper on Dec, 11. The paper is stamped with the
date on it. In the first paragraph on this paper directly from COE it states
The claim will be processed under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA),
Title28, United States Code, Sections 2671-2680 and I filed with Bruno .

The government in general is trying to drive us nuts, and I tell you i am
more then half way there. I have copied the new papers and it is one line
different then the others. I will put them in the mail and send to all 3
addresses . Now with my luck, they will probably try and get me for double
dipping LOL
Sue