[StBernard] COE deadline for suit

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 26 22:44:13 EST 2007

I'll pass this along from what others have told me today. Someone said she
was able to drive to the Corps' office building and they were set up to take
the envelopes directly at the gate. The Corps is on Leake Avenue which is
the road that runs along the river. Get to Carrollton Ave where it dead ends
at the Miss River, turn left , head towards Audubon Zoo, but before Broadway
Ave. you'll see a set of three very large gray buildings with an entrance
gate/security guard house at each end of the complex. Don't know how long
she was in the car line waiting to drop it off. Also heard that the main
post office on Loyola Ave by the Superdome is where the Corps' post office
box is and the postmaster says if you drop it in the mail there, it goes in
a giant bin that the Corps is picking up each morning when they get their po
box mail. ddk