[StBernard] MRGO CLASS ACTION SUIT

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 28 23:01:18 EST 2007

Denise,

At this point there is no longer any hurry. The Feb. 28, 4:00 PM deadline
has passed. You can call Bruno & Bruno, any of the Andry's, Torres, Lance
Liccardi and decide who you think will best represent you for whichever
suits you will still be able to join.

At the moment, it may be too late for you to join the one with the deadline
that just passed, that may changed if the suit gets certified as a class,
which it hasn't yet.

All of this just struck too fast for everyone and, I guess, Louisiana class
action attorneys are not as swift as the ones in Texas (I say this only
because Texas has become a training state for class action lawsuits).

Westley