[StBernard] Governor Blanco's statement regarding the Road Home Program

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 28 23:05:07 EST 2007

Governor Blanco's statement regarding the Road Home Program

A statement by Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco:

"The pace of Road Home closings improved dramatically this month. I am pleased for the 2,268 families who have closed and more hopeful for the thousands of families making their way through this process. I expect continued positive results and will not be satisfied until the application of every homeowner is complete. We jumpstarted this program by removing roadblocks and holding ICF International accountable. I will continue my push at the state level for strong results and my fight to remove barriers at the federal level that currently slow the pace of the greatest housing recovery effort in history."

###

The Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation
Louisiana's Fund for Louisiana's People
www.louisianahelp.org