[StBernard] MRGO CLASS ACTION SUIT

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 1 23:42:14 EST 2007

Thank you. What about the one with the August 29th deadline? I'm really
pissed about this, as I hadn't heard about the February deadline. I try to
keep on top of things, but it's really hard to do.

Denise Laurent

Denise,

At this point there is no longer any hurry. The Feb. 28, 4:00 PM
deadline
has passed. You can call Bruno & Bruno, any of the Andry's, Torres,
Lance
Liccardi and decide who you think will best represent you for
whichever
suits you will still be able to join.

At the moment, it may be too late for you to join the one with the
deadline
that just passed, that may changed if the suit gets certified as a
class,
which it hasn't yet.

All of this just struck too fast for everyone and, I guess,
Louisiana class
action attorneys are not as swift as the ones in Texas (I say this
only
because Texas has become a training state for class action
lawsuits).

Westley