[StBernard] Removal of items

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 4 22:18:58 EST 2007

Lauren,

you need to sign a Right of Entry for personal property debris removal in
the community development office 278-4310 so that the items can be removed-

if you have signed the ROE already let me know by calling the council office
at 278-4217 so we can get some movement on it.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig