[StBernard] FIELD OF DREAMS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 6 22:27:18 EST 2007

Wendy,

unfortunately, your comments are unfounded. Environmental testing and long
term protection against any discovery of substances will be in place. The
school board did the same thing with the Chalmette High location- where a
couple of thousand children attend and have been attending school for a
year.

the issue of people without homes verses the park is comparing apples to
oranges. if we had the ability to take funding for the reimbursement for
recreational losses and move it to individual assistance or public
infrastructure repair, it would be done. there is a much bigger picture to
the recovery than fits into any one simple sentence. every aspect of
governmental related functions and services were and are affected in the
recovery and there is no way to separate the subsequent parts of the whole.

keep in mind that one news release doesn't make for the whole story. feel
free to inquire through this medium or call if you would like.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig