[StBernard] FIELD OF DREAMS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 6 22:45:47 EST 2007

Jer,

The only thing I really got was that the money was ear-marked for some
type of project like this. AND, while I see it as a good thing, in that area
NO!!!! This soon before neighborhoods are back, NO!!!! Second, FEMA is quick
to compensate Superdome repairs (which I truly supported) and parks, but
then are asking citizens like my parents for $2000 back because they were
"over compensated" even though they chose the SBA over the grants and only
received $8000 from FEMA in all. Don't get me wrong, those who got beyond
their 26,400 should have to pay back whatever is over, and those who stole
identities should as well, but two people who are about to retire and only
received that little bit because of FEMA's error...... PULEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!

Well Jer, atleast with things like this we can all have a good laugh
which is the best medicine for depression. In a new study, they made a group
of people laugh everyday and another went about their everyday routines.
Depression symptoms were alleviated significantly ( the exact number I don't
remember). My recommendation- get Chris Rock's Never Scared- laughed my a$$
off, or just read Scooter Libby's testimony, either one is funny as hell.
Good luck Jer.

Wendy