[StBernard] FIELD OF DREAMS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 8 00:00:50 EST 2007

Wendy,

I think Jerry hit the nail on the head. When those houses were built, we
knew a lot less about the impact on the environment than we know today.

With that said, I will give a free pass to anyone who bought into the area
as an original owner or before 1980. By 1980 our collective knowledge was
sufficient that anyone who was thinking of moving into the area had to know
that there was some possible exposure to carcinogens.

It follows along with what I stated immediately in the aftermath of the
plant fire that happened before Katrina. Anyone that went and tailgated on
the neutral grounds in front of Murphy to watch the fire should
automatically be disqualified for suing Murphy either individually or as
part of a class-action lawsuit.

Westley