[StBernard] FIELD OF DREAMS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 8 00:06:05 EST 2007

Wendy,

Actually many people to make sacrifices for their jobs. For tradesmen, that
is how they are able to command a higher wage.

An electrical lineman isn't paid more because it's harder to plug in a
circuit at the top of a telephone pole, he's paid more because there is more
danger. Besides being 20ft more in the air, he also shares a greater risk
of being electrocuted.

An electrician at an oil refinery will earn more than an electrician at the
sugar refinery because the job is more dangerous. The trade off is the
money.

Capitalism at work.

Westley