[StBernard] Field of Dreams

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 8 22:34:50 EST 2007

Yes Chad, Jerry does feel free to offer up his comments on what's happening
even though he has no intention of going back there (according to his own
postings on nola.com). However, consider the source: a non-resident. It
doesn't pertain to him. As you become familiar with his style of writing
you can begin to just hit the delete button when you realize the message is
from him. And to Jerry: you keep harping on mental health. If you are un
or under-employed, please consider applying for Medicaid. Medicaid will
cover psychotrophic drugs such as anti-aniety and anti-depression
medications.

JLY

I laugh as well everytime I read someone's opinion of where this
money
should be used when it clearly states that FEMA has this money set
aside for

RECREATION PROJECTS ONLY, not sure where RECREATION fits into giving

everyone 50,000 dollars. Not sure if you understand how FEMA works
either,
you use the money for what they say or you don't see the money. So
why not
a recreation facility for the children living down here including
mine?

How much does anyone want to bet that the people complaining are the
ones
not living in St. Bernard? That is a guarantee. I know Jer is one of
the
non-St. Bernard residents.

Hopefully all phases proceed and then one day you can come ride the
train
with us around Val Riess Park.

Chad