[StBernard] LA Citizens Surcharge

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 8 23:23:14 EST 2007

CA
I heard you loud and clear, and I think most of us are feeling your same
pain, we all have different situations but we all have, one thing in common
we are all being used and abused by our own government. The only people that
are getting hurt my this are the people who have lost everything in this
hurricane, I am so tired of fighting for what should be mine, I also can see
no end to this nightmare. Every time you think help might be on the way,
they take it and break it up in so many pieces, you are once again left with
nothing. The LRA was meant for the people, but every time I read and
article, our great government is giving some one else a piece of the pie.
The rules and restrictions are unfair and how do they expect someone who is
soon to be 60 a widow who's friends and family have all gone to separate
places to rebuild a house that has 219,000 damage for 79,000. I have given
up my insurance, I can not afford to pay another 2,500 for a slab and since
I have been fooling with the LRA for over 6 months with no end in sight.
This is money I need to live on. I could go on and on but what good would it
do our government has deaf ears to the voices of it's people.
Sue