[StBernard] LA Citizens Surcharge

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 8 23:46:43 EST 2007

I agree. I think it is another BS plan with no plan by the stupid state.
Sorry, I wasn't directly asking you to answer my questions, I was just
throwing a tantrum! Thanks for listening. I just hope this does not cause
too much financial hardship on the many of us that are still struggling to
deal with our losses. Best to you and everyone!
CA

Cathi,

Can't say I disagree with you. It's possibly what was in the
legislation
when LA Fair was created. To me, it would have been easier just to
have the
state give LA Fair a bailout, from the surplus the state has at this
time.

JLY