[StBernard] Field of Dreams

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 10 10:37:25 EST 2007

Thanks, Wendy. So the truth in matters of opinions is that opinions are
based on thought--some in the immediate sense, and some that have been
festering since we were young and foolish <smile>. We cannot and will not
guarantee that what everyone writes is truthful, accurate, or in the
boundary or what the majority thinks or believes. Hey, one doesn't/didn't
always agree with Mother (probably still don't <Grin>), so why should one
always side on the logic and belief that others think or write about? We're
individuals and sometimes many agree together in favor or for that
matter--disagree together in disfavor, it seems. I suppose I can agree
sometimes that I lead the pack in hyperbole, but it's my way of presenting
beliefs, truths, and so on as I see it, feel it, taste it, and hope it might
be.

--jer--

Jer,

Couldn't have been better said. I know they are working on the sewage,
water etc...however, until we have basic utility services, not including
people in homes, a park just seems like a waste. Love your writing, even if
I don't always agree.

Wendy Hall