[StBernard] Field of Dreams

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 13 10:51:49 EDT 2007

Wendy,

As much as people have differing opinions the point of the matter is being
missed big time.

It doesn't matter whether you like the project or not, St. Bernard has 2
options. Accept the money and proceed with a recreation project or say no
thanks to the money. Option 2 makes no sense so I guess we will have to
build the park whether or not non-St. Bernard residents like it or not.

Chad

Jer,

Couldn't have been better said. I know they are working on the

sewage, water etc...however, until we have basic utility services, not

including people in homes, a park just seems like a waste. Love your

writing, even if I don't always agree.

Wendy Hall