[StBernard] FIELD OF DREAMS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 14 21:06:44 EDT 2007

Thanks Craig.

Let us know when and you know we'll be there. Ms. Ethel has explained a
couple of times how the project worksheets and alternative projects works,
but it's so hard to comprehend. Probably because it's as you said--FEMA
makes the rules. I just keep forgeting to remember that and as a result get
so frustrated. I know that you must be a ka-zillion times more frustrated
than I am. Please know that my question wasn't a complaint, or even a
reallocation query--just wanted to know if we could get on the same team as
whoever is handling the Rec. Dept. issues! Anyway, we'll see you at the
next meeting.

Oh, I'm pretty sure you know this, but we aren't getting an 8,000 sq. ft.
trailer. Not unless you know something that we don't. We'd love one, but
it's not coming from Solinet. Maybe Santa has an early Christmas present
for us! And MaryEllen Santiago from Solinet said that 3 years from the day
we open our doors, she turns into a pumpkin. The article that was in the
paper did not originate from us and was not accurate in the details. We
aren't sure if we would be open by May 1 either. That depends on how much
progress is made on the land, contents, etc. I'm probably paranoid about
the mis-information, but wanted to make sure that you knew that things have
not changed from what was originally presented to you by Ms. Ethel.

Please tell little Craig that is was nice to see him marching in the parade.
I missed Emma. Hope she had fun too. Tell Debbie hi for me. See you in
church. Thanks again.

Janet