[StBernard] Sales Tax Refund

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 15 22:59:43 EDT 2007

I wonder how strong their copying capability is these days. Receipts that
were so soggy, they tore, erased the ink, evaporated into the flood waters
and oil, you name it.

I also would love to be in a position, where I can appear before an auditor,
with countless "disturbed receipts" giving him/her the honors of reading
them, knowing what happened to our documentation.

You would think that a good governor would have gotten a word to them to
honor what good intentions we have in dealing with the circumstances we
neither asked for nor want to accept when it comes to proof that a hurricane
came, stayed and left us with this horrific dealings from her governing
powers.

--jer--
\